Hello from Wichita

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nathanKent

Assistant Cook
our house....in the middle of our street.
The forum suggests I say hello here first, so hello. I'm a 27-year old, born and raised in Wichita, KS. Please don't hold that against me. I've been cooking since I was a teenager. I finally got around to getting some decent equipment in the past year or so and I'm attempting to supplement these purchases with a bit of knowledge about the historical aspects of cuisine.

I'm a musician in real life, so I tend to be a total gearhead about my hobbies also. I have a bunch of Calphalon stuff. I bought a grillepan/omelette pan 2-pack about a year back and realized how utterly awful the other crap I was using before really is. I'm still looking for my ideal knives. I have a few, but nothing I'm wholly satisfied with yet.

Anyways, hello to everyone, and don't hesitate to ask me questions concerning traditional Wichita cuisine. I'm an expert.

Morning NathanKent...Welcome to DC!!

I'm interested in your "Wichita KS Cuisine" You have my curiosity going!!

Welcome again, Have Fun & Enjoy!

Welcome, I just returned from your fair city. I have a ton of relatives there and I just spent the last week in Wichita to celebrate my grandfather's 90th birthday.

Please feel free to share your recipes and so nice to have you here at DC!!

SC

Welcome, nathan! I'm a born and raised Valley Center girl...now living in the beautiful rocky mountains of Colorado. You'll learn lots at this great site!

Morning NathanKent...Welcome to DC!!

I'm interested in your "Wichita KS Cuisine" You have my curiosity going!!

Welcome again, Have Fun & Enjoy!

Wichita cuisine, at its finest. :(

BK_drive-thru_menu_jpg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom