Hello, I'm New

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angus

Assistant Cook
:w00t2: Hi, I found your website looking for recipes for lasagna. The recipes I found were great. I haven't had the time to explore much, but I'm really looking forward to reading and trying so many of the recipes and sharing my recipes and experiences in the kitchen.

Welcome to DC

:w00t2: Hi, I found your website looking for recipes for lasagna. The recipes I found were great. I haven't had the time to explore much, but I'm really looking forward to reading and trying so many of the recipes and sharing my recipes and experiences in the kitchen.

Welcome here Angus, if you don't find more great recipes and ideas than you can handle I don't know what to say. Share us a old family favorite - from where and when!:)

Welcome, how did the lasagna come out?

Welcome! How did the lasagne turn out?

I haven't made the lasagna, yet. I did post a message under another thread that explains why I am looking for lasagna recipes. I'd really any advice you might have.
Your apricote biscuits look absolutely wonderful. I think I'll try them soon. Thank you.

Last edited:
Welcome from the Great State of Colorado, where you can breathe clean air not smog.
You have just fallen into the best web site going so kick back and enjoy

Hi, Angus. Welcome to DC. From reading your profile, you enjoy many of my interests. Aren't they fun?

I posted a recipe for my family's lasagna, which comes from a family member from Sicily. The recipe's been our family for generations and is 'bout the best we've ever had. Good luck with your project and plan to stay with us a nice long time. We're glad you've found us.

Hi, Angus. Welcome to DC. From reading your profile, you enjoy many of my interests. Aren't they fun?

I posted a recipe for my family's lasagna, which comes from a family member from Sicily. The recipe's been our family for generations and is 'bout the best we've ever had. Good luck with your project and plan to stay with us a nice long time. We're glad you've found us.

Thank you, Katie. Yes, I enjoy life and look forward to each day because of all the things I am love doing. LIFE IS GOOD!!!
I found "GRANDMA GRILLO'S BAKED LASAGNA" recipe. Thank you, it sounds
wonderful. I've never been able to follow a recipe, because I'm always adding
other things, but yours sounds perfect the way it is. I'll be making four different Lasagnas, and Grandma Grillo's will be one of them. Now, back to stitching their wedding sampler.

Hi, I'm New

Thank you all for such warm welcomes and advice. It looks like I have found the perfect place for advice, recipes, and new friends.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom