Hello, I'm new!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EmsMommy7

Assistant Cook
HI everyone... having crockpot problems, so I did a google search for "cooking forums" to find as many opinions as possible! Can't wait to get home from work later and browse around some more... I'm from NJ, I'm a Middle School Music Teacher, I have a husband and two adorable little kiddies, and I like cooking/baking... looking for quick and easy recipes that are healthy!
Nancy :chef: (cute smiley!)

Hi! welcome to the group! I'm sure some one will come along and answer your question.

Welcome to DC, EmsMommy7! What kind of crockpot problems are you having? Gosh I dont know what I'd do without mine! :)

Welcome to EmsMommy7. Nice to have you! I'm sure you will get plenty of good advice about anything here. Middle school teacher in NJ? Couldn't be easy or am I wrong?

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome! I got some great responses to my crockpot post. It's in the "specific chat, soups/stews" forum if you want to check it out.

Hmmm... well, not really easy I would say. Teaching at all has it's many challenges, but I get so very close to my students and just love them! I make sure I am having a lot of fun, because if I'm not... they're not! It's pretty exhausting though. I teach Chorus and teach from behind my piano. Lots of energy getting them inspired to sing, preparing concerts and stuff. I see my 200 kids all day and come home to my own two little kids.. I figure some day I'll sleep!

I am 67 yrs old and still remember my music teacher Edith Lindholm she was a true teacher and developed in me a love of classical music which is rare in a small child
Welcome to DC we are a large group scattered all over the globe and most questions
will be answered in the same day. So keep up the good music work. maybe some day one of your students will say some thing nice about you

Welcome to DC! You will be shocked at all the knowledgeable people who are on this forum. No doubt, you will find answers to your questions here.

I admire your profession. My daughter didn't do chorus, but was in the school orchestra (violin) from 4th - 12th grade. I am so grateful to those wonderful teachers for their input into her musical education.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom