Hello, I'm new!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

k311y

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone.

I've been lurking for a bit but thought I should join.

I'm Kelly. I'm 24 and live in the UK. I LOVE cooking. Used to hate it but in the last few years I haven't been able to get enough of it! I love talking cooking and learning new things, seems like I've come to the right place!

Hello :)

Welcome. We have a lot of members from the UK. We have a bunch of Canadians also. In fact this is an international forum. So if you wnat to learn about cooking, you have come to the right place. If you have a problem there is always someone here to help. :yum:

G'day K311Y

Hi everyone.

I've been lurking for a bit but thought I should join.

I'm Kelly. I'm 24 and live in the UK. I LOVE cooking. Used to hate it but in the last few years I haven't been able to get enough of it! I love talking cooking and learning new things, seems like I've come to the right place!

Hello :)

Howz it goin,
I'm also new here. Welcome. I'm from Australia and also love cooking. I've been cooking since I was 5 and believe me, the passion for it only gets stronger the longer you do it.

:LOL: You're very PRO WALES aren't you? Wherever I see you, you're selling Wales. Are you guys suffering a tourist shortage? Don't worry, so is Australia.
nah,it's a woman shortage,that's why all the sheep look terrified:LOL:!
i think everywhere is suffering a shortage of everything currently austral:(

nah,it's a woman shortage,that's why all the sheep look terrified:LOL:!
i think everywhere is suffering a shortage of everything currently austral:(

Now I'm going to go PRO AUSTRALIA. Aside from a shortage in international tourism, we're going pretty good here. Europe and America look like they're up **** creek. We really haven't seen the effects that you guys have. :(

Now I'm going to go PRO AUSTRALIA. Aside from a shortage in international tourism, we're going pretty good here. Europe and America look like they're up **** creek. We really haven't seen the effects that you guys have. :(
true you guy's are doing well.with 20% of aussie gdp coming from mining/mining related sector & 70% from the service sector the australian economy is dependant on its mineral resources & high demand/prices for your exports.worryingly export growth has remained flat while import growth has remained strong & the population is growing disproportionately to economic growth due to immigration which can only go on for so long.that is why the government is looking to diversify.we've all been there...................

Back
Top Bottom