Hello, I'm new here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OnlineCooking

Washing Up
I am new here, obviously :chef:

I run a cooking site myself and wanted to perhaps network a little. I hope to learn and also share what I know.

I look forward to many a mouth watering discussion

Hi, Online. Welcome to DC. There'll be plenty a mouth watering discussion here. Just you wait and see. Glad you've found us. In the meantime, why not take a few minutes and browse our forums to see what we have to offer.

By the way, how is good old Silver Spring? Buck and I lived there for 30 years before moving here. We were in the White Oak/Colesville/Burtonsville area.

Last edited:
Hello Online,
so happy to have you join us..Take a tour of our topics and meet some of our wonderful members. You will feel right at home in no time.

kadesma:)

Katie E said:
Hi, Online. Welcome to DC. There'll be plenty a mouth watering discussion here. Just you wait and see. Glad you've found us. In the meantime, why not take a few minutes and browse our forums to see what we have to offer.

By the way, how is good old Silver Spring? Buck and I lived there for 30 years before moving here. We were in the White Oak/Colesville/Burtonsville area.

Silver Spring is ever changing. I'm up near Wheaton. Its a far cry from what it looked like when I was in high school. I was born and raised in DC and I finally managed to leave it, okay, so I'm practically a hop skip and a jump away, but I am out of the city.

I graduated from Eastern High School in DC in 1954. Went back about 45 years later and didnt recognize the place with the subways and beltways.
Glad I live in slow paced Oklahoma now.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom