Hello! my name is Jane

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
....and i'm new around here. I love to look at recipes and try new things. It's such a chore at times to decide whats for dinner.

Can I get help with my sig please? When I preview it, it just shows the link.

Welcome to the site Jane. I LOVE your name. Very clever!

What would you like your signature to be? I can enter it for you if you like.

I know what you mean about trying to decide what is for dinner. I stress out about that quite a bit. Luckily we usually have a thread each day titled "whats for dinner tonight" and I get a lot of good ideas in there.

I have a picture in photobucket. This is the url

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n79/moodylake/flameshedances.gif

I'm a big big fan of Dave Matthews.

Tonight I'm having pork chops and I want to have angel hair with, but need some kind of sauce or something for it. I'm positive i won't have all of the ingredients...poor planning on my part.

Good to meet you btw. I love message boards.

I must find the whats for dinner thread

Last edited:
Ahh that is why your sig in not working. Pictures won't work in the sig line.

I am a big DMB fan too. One of my favorite shows was at Great Woods in Mansfield MA in the summer of 96 (I think). I had front row center and it was a magical concert. The last time I saw DMB was when they played Fenway Park in Boston. That was a blast as well.

Pork chops sound great. I think I am just having salad with some leftover chicken.

Thank you Katie. I'm glad to emeet you. It took me a while to find a link that was actually helpful. I am tickled I found DC. Looking forward to cooking great meals for my family and making new friends.:)

I added a link to the pork thread about bacon. I hope its ok.

Hi Jane,
A big welcome to DC..I see your having pork chops for dinner and want pasta..How's about angel hair or linguine, and being it's sumer, just make a cold sauce of fresh chopped tomatoes, onions,garlic and lots of basil, when your pasta is done, drain it and put in a large skillet with evoo and toss in your veggies,just to coat the pasta well, add salt and pepper and some fresh grated parmesan,that's one of our favorite ways in summer..
kadesma:)
Here is the dinner tonight etc. topic to take a peek at..

http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f104/

Last edited:
This is perfect. I wanted to have angel hair pasta but didn't really know what I should do with it. I have really found a wonderful community.
Thanks so much
~Jane:)

Back
Top Bottom