"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Discuss Cooking Community Forums > New Member Introductions!

Old 01-08-2013, 05:21 AM   #11
Chef Extraordinaire

Welcome to DC. I too am a threadie. Knitting, crocheting and embroidering. right now my fingers are silent. I recently had eye surgery and am waiting for my next eye exam so I can finally get prescription glasses.

This is a great place for ideas, friends and just fun in general.

Old 01-08-2013, 09:19 AM   #12
Assistant Cook

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskadoodle View Post
I'm not sure what a pomelo is. I t sounds better than Lime Cat. Lime cat sounds like something from a Basil Rathbone / Sherlock holmes in Black and White movie. Lime House, is that a prison or a place for wayward poor children. All my kids are well behaved and well cared for. Pomelos sounds better more frisky than Lime Cat. And something I may latently wont to dp to my little brother when we were in grade school. I first saw this pic along with Orange Cat.

PS I love My Cats. They are more talkative and have greater opinions on DC than I often give them credit. PS Some dastardly cat was caught sneaking into some south american prison this week with lock picks and jail break tools strapped to its body. Did you set this up? if so you should be commended. PS If you are into crocheting, I bet it was indeed you. PS. I think there is a whole thread ( pun intended) on DC just for you. As for the rest of us, we cook. My cats don't allow mayo in their tuna. other than that, we get along fine.

You're wellcome.
To the best of my recollection I have no knowledge of the aforementioned dastardly jail breaking accomplice to which you refer. The fact that I am a crocheter, and that my cat closely resembles the accused is purely coincidental .

Old 01-08-2013, 09:43 AM   #13
Chef Extraordinaire

Hi Kathome,
cute avatar and name.Welcome to the group. Look around then find a forum that makes you smile and jump in.
kadesma
Old 01-08-2013, 10:58 PM   #14
Executive Chef

Welcome Kathome. Pull up a stool!