Hello there....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lindazoe

Assistant Cook
Hello :). I stumbled across this site looking for some recipes. I love to cook and I'm learning every day. I'm not really very good at cooking so I need lots of tips and help. I love food, meal times and especially meeting friends for a meal. I find that cooking helps me relax and I really do enjoy it.

:chef:

Hello :). I stumbled across this site looking for some recipes. I love to cook and I'm learning every day. I'm not really very good at cooking so I need lots of tips and help. I love food, meal times and especially meeting friends for a meal. I find that cooking helps me relax and I really do enjoy it.

:chef:

Welcome to DC. This is a fun place to be. You will find that if you have a question regarding food, you will get more answers than you could possibley use. But there certainly will be one that you are willing to try.

You might want to start with the "Today's Funny". It will put you in a good mood for your whole day. :angel:

Hi from Montana
39817-albums930-picture5443.jpg

Thank you for the welcome Kylie.....I am right next door in Perth WA :). We are having beautiful weather at the moment.....

Welcome to DC! You'll have to get up early to beat Kylie's post re: what's for dinner! Glad the weather is nice, hard to believe you're experiencing autumn as we are anxiously awaiting the end of mud season and the start of summer (and yes, we bitch about the cold, the snow, and heat, and the rain). The beauty of having four, no five, seasons.

Back
Top Bottom