Hello To All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anne

Senior Cook
Hi to everyone,

I've been cooking and baking for over 30 years, but I've found that new recipes and new ideas keep life interesting. A friend told me about this site. I look forward to making new friends and sharing in new experiences with all of you. Thanks for having me!

Anne

Welcome, Anne

Anne is my friend from another site. She has wonderful recipes also. Kadesma, I've already told her about your wonderful menus and recipes.

Welcome, Anne. I hope you like the site as much as I do.

Hi back, MJ, Jan, Urmanlac13, MarionW, Licia, PDswife, and AndyM. Thanks so much for the warm welcome. It makes a person feel good when they come into a forum, and people are nice enough to stop what they're doing long enough to say hi. This site is awesome! I don't know whether I've ever seen so many recipes in one place in my life. People here must eat well -- and cook well, too! Thanks again.

img_328243_0_cb63394b230f4c4cc863e854e2cad356.jpg

Thank you!

Thank you, Wasabi! I see you're from Hawaii. DH and I have visited your state twice, and it truly is paradise. The people are so friendly and welcoming, and of course, the entire state is filled with wonders. I've never seen so many beautiful flowers and so much gorgeous scenery in my life! I'm still partial to California, but I just love Hawaii.

welcome Anne from SpiritWolf in Aussie land, I look forward to getting some new cooking ideas off you, I love to try anything new.
See Ya 4 now, spiritwolf.

Thank You

Thank you, SpiritWolf! I like that name you chose. It sounds slightly like American Indian and has a mysterious aura about it. Very nice! :chef:

Back
Top Bottom