Hello, Ya'all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ducksscone

Assistant Cook
Just getting around to introducing myself as a new member. I never pretended to be a cook nor ever will. I just enjoy reading about those who cook the old standby recipes and their twists on the same.
I am 67 yr of age, retired, lived my first 39 years in Illinois, then moved to Tennessee and been here close to 30 years.

One does not need to be a cook or chef to 'Discuss Cooking'. There are actually a number of people who do not even like cooking. However, one who enjoys food (a 'foodie') is always welcome.

Welcome aboard, ducksscone!

ducksscone said:
Just getting around to introducing myself as a new member. I never pretended to be a cook nor ever will. I just enjoy reading about those who cook the old standby recipes and their twists on the same.
I am 67 yr of age, retired, lived my first 39 years in Illinois, then moved to Tennessee and been here close to 30 years.

Hi there and welcome aboard! Whereabouts in Tennessee? I'm in the west not too far from Memphis.

My location

Chattanooga is where I went and worked the same place 26 years. After retirement, my wife and I "downsized" our life a couple miles south into Rossville, Georgia.

Welcome! My father and husband are from Chattanooga. We go there alot. We live about 30 miles west of Nashville. I hope you like it here.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I have one request; more posts so we all can read them. Lots of info here, thanks, again.

Back
Top Bottom