Helloo from Sydney, Australia!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stephy213

Assistant Cook
Hi all! My boyfriend found this forum when looking through apps for our iPads and emailed me the link straight away! I'm so thankful he did! I can see myself getting very addicted !!!
I'm 25, originally from Los Angeles, work in human resources and love, LOVE, LOVE cooking!
My prize possession is my kitchenaid mixer the boyfriend bought me last Christmas...the limited edition 90th anniversary one!
So that's something about me. I'm sure you'll hear plenty more from me as I get more used to this forum!

Welcome, Stephy. It's a great site with lots of well informed, friendly people. Jump right in anywhere.

Thank you!! It looks great-so many interesting posts!!
I've found Internet heaven!

Hello to you Stephy! I love this place, &, jsut wanted to take a chance to say "hello & welcome" here also...:)

Hi Stephy! We have a couple things in common, I'm in Australia too and I just bought the Candy Apple red Kitchenaid Mixer last week too. :)

Twimum said:
Hi Stephy! We have a couple things in common, I'm in Australia too and I just bought the Candy Apple red Kitchenaid Mixer last week too. :)

Isn't the mixer just beautiful!!! Im such a dork though, I have this super soft cloth I use only on my mixer to wipe it clean after each use! I treat it like my car!!

:LOL: Good one. I'll have to dig out a nice soft cloth for mine. Confession time for me. I have halogen lights under a couple of my cupboards that are above the benchtops so I've positioned my mixer right under a light so that I get that beautiful shine spot on the top of it. :blush: It's restored my interest in cooking that had died so long ago!

Twimum said:
:LOL: Good one. I'll have to dig out a nice soft cloth for mine. Confession time for me. I have halogen lights under a couple of my cupboards that are above the benchtops so I've positioned my mixer right under a light so that I get that beautiful shine spot on the top of it. :blush: It's restored my interest in cooking that had died so long ago!

I love it!!! I should do the same thing!!! I've been baking up a storm since I got it. Everything is made easier and more enjoyable because of it :)
The only downfall is I'd love a matching food processor,but can't get one because of the limited edition color that they only used on the mixer. Oh well-I'll live!

My dilemma exactly!!!! I nearly bought the Empire Red just because I also wanted to buy the blender and food processor to match. But the Candy Apple Red was just so gorgeous, I got talked into (by my 12 year old daughter) to get it in the Candy Apple then buy the blender in Almond - that way it coordinated rather than looked weird. Now I want the food processor but I'm so torn over the colour thing.

Back
Top Bottom