Helloooo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrCat

Assistant Cook
Hi there folks,

Well I go through phases of really enjoying cooking, tho my skills and recipies (without a book to hand) are very limited.

I'm here to hopefully find a bit of inspiration for when I'm in the mood, and I recently purchased a vacuum sealer for those times I get in from work and just can't be bothered...hopefully I'll have some exciting packages I sealed up earlier to just cook up or re-heat.

I'm from the wilds of scotland, and my name is Luke but a lot of folk just call me Mr Cat.

I live mainly on chicken breasts stuffed with cheese and pesto, big pots of chilli, or the classic 'poor student style' pasta. I don't own a microwave.

Looking forward to meeting all you inspired chefs out there, and hoping you'll have some spare inspiration for me :)

Cheers

Hey there MrCat! Welcome to DC. sincerely hope you find inspiration here but I'm sure you will.

Go thru the different forums under the headings that you are thinking about. Hope you have time because you can become mesmerized by some of them and loose track of time. LOL

So enjoy and be sure to let us know what you are trying. - And how it turns out, good or bad or absolutely fantastic! :chef:

dragn

Hi there folks,

" for when I'm in the mood, and I recently purchased a vacuum sealer for those times..."

Looking forward to meeting all you inspired chefs out there, and hoping you'll have some spare inspiration for me :)

Cheers

Welcome, Mr Cat.

Is there a Mrs. cat, perhaps? Or no?

Back
Top Bottom