Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Acia

Assistant Cook
Hi, I am a new member. I like to cook, but I am looking for something new.
Do you know any good websites with Step-by-Step photos and directions recipe site?

Hi Acia, welcome! Haven't come across such a website - alot of "blogs" have very good photos of the finished product. I do have a link to an excellent page about making beliyash or beljashe or belahshe. The photos are worth thousands of words but the words are all in Russian. Oh Well. Can't read a one of them.

Hi Acia, welcome to DC. I think this as good of a site as any to get new ideas and directions for something new!

Sounds like you might benefit from a very basic, beginner cookbook. Go to a bookstore and just start looking. Good luck with cooking and welcome to DC.

I don't know about step-by-step, but I often just do a google search when I don't know how to make something, or want to put a new twist on something I already make. Once you get going you won't need the step-by-step anyway.

healthykidsrock.co.uk - this gentlemen just signed in using his website as his name - I checked it out and joined using my website as my username :) But it is a nice little site, looks to be fairly new and he does have a video. Looks like he intendes to have a new one each week - didn't ask but it's a nice short video of a nice looking hash browns with sauteed onion, grated carrots, squash, potatoes, etc. and a good presentation of poaching an egg to go on top. Worth a look. I'll be back occasionally to check out the weekly video.

Back
Top Bottom