Hey!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Emily

Assistant Cook
Hey everyone :)
I'm new here, clearly. Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Emily, I'm 15 (I'm thinking, I'm possibly one of the younger members? haha), I'm from the UK but I've been living in Spain for 9 years.
I'm a vegetarian, I stopped eating meat when I was about 4 years old. Just because I don't really like the taste or texture.

I love cooking, like all of you I'm sure, which alot of people my age find strange but my mum is a chef so I probably get it from her.

I still have alot to learn though, so I'm looking forward to posting here! :D

Last edited:
Hi Emily. Welcome to DC. It's wonderful hearing that you like to cook. I've been cooking since I was 8-years-old and just love it. In addition to learning much from your chef-mom, there's plenty to learn here. Glad to have you join us.

Hi and welcome to DC Emily (love your name, my granddaughter is named Emily), she is only 5. I know you will like it here.:)

Welcome Emily,
younger member are welcome here and we do have a few..Enjoy :)
kadesma

Hi Emily, I love that you are developing your cooking talent at a young age and that you are encouraged to do so. Welcome!

Hi Emily and welcome, its always nice to have another European member join! :) Oh, whch reminds me, I need to update my location, lol. DC is a great forum with members from all over the world and of all ages :)

Back
Top Bottom