Hey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TooTall

Assistant Cook
Hey,

I'm a chef in Perth, Western Australia. 24, 6'7". Food obsessed n just keen to talk about it, how i like to cook it, where to eat it, books about it, ways you cook it, and of course reasons you like it too.

Be good to hear from people.

:)

Welcome Too Tall! Wow you are a foot taller than me. If I were as tall as you, I would be skinny! :ROFLMAO: Glad you stopped in. Pull up a chair!:)

Welcomw to DC. 6'7", huh, must be hard to bend over all the time to chop food. Unless they have taller tables doe under.;)

G'day and welcome aboard! I love a country where the venomous snakes out number the non.

il_570xN.86539220.jpg

Welcome Too Tall! Wow you are a foot taller than me. If I were as tall as you, I would be skinny! :ROFLMAO: Glad you stopped in. Pull up a chair!:)

Same here chopper. The way I look at it is I'm not overweight I'm just undertall!;) The big choice for me is diet...or the rack. :ROFLMAO: Neither sounds appealing!

Hello! I'm also new but I had to check out your post since you have a different user name! Maybe I should have gone with 'too short' since I'm a mere 5' 2" with a 6' 3" husband! We look so funny together!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom