Hey Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LeafsFan1122

Assistant Cook
Hey everyone, how's it going? I'm brand new here, so I just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a seventeen year old student and I'm planning on pursing a culinary career. I currently work at an upperclass restaurant in Toronto as a co-op student, but recently got signed up to work as an apprentice.

I really enjoy cooking but due to a lack of experience and knowledge, I probably suck at the moment lol. I'm sure I can learn a lot here and this forum looks like a nice friendly place to read up on food.

Anyways that's pretty much it. Cya all around.
:chef::cool:

Hi, LeafsFan. Welcome to DC. Congratulations on becoming an apprentice. You've made it another step toward your goal in the culinary world.

This is a great place to ask questions and learn. Don't be shy and jump right in and become part of our great big family. We're glad you've found us.

Thank you both.

Wow, after looking around the forum, I'm surprised to see how active it is.

Are there a lot of regular/daily posters?

Yes we have a very large number of daily posters. We do have our slow days of course, but generally there will be lots of conversations every day. We like to talk here :LOL:

Welcome to DC LeafsFan! This is truly an active site. Every day when I log on, there are three or four pages of new posts. It can sometimes take me a couple of hours reading the ones that have an interest to me or that I feel I may be able to contribute something. I've had to get strict with myself and not even open threads that I can't relate to, otherwise I never get anything done at home!!

Back
Top Bottom