Hey everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joselynekl

Assistant Cook
Hey everyone, my name is Joselyne, I love cooking but I have a lot to learn since I just started learning this year, as a sophomore in college. I love making food and trying new recipes which is the main reason I chose to do my anthropology research project this semester on cooking forums. From my project I have seen that using cooking forums is actually really good for someone like me who is still a beginner.

I'll be done with the research portion of my project in about one week and I would appreciate your help.
My research question is, "Why do people utilize cooking forums?" and all I have left to do is conduct a few interviews. Every interview is anonymous and completely confidential, where I ask things like how long you have used cooking forums, or what you usually post about. I hope to still use these forums after I finish my project for what they're intended for.

If you're i interested, please send me a message, thank so much! :)(P.s. sorry for the lengthiness, I am pressed for time on this project)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom