Hey from Mississippi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mississippi Girl

Assistant Cook
I am not a chef but like cooking when I can. I am disabled but have some days I feel good enough to cook. I don't get real fancy cause those recipes tend ot take hours and my legs dont hold up to that lol.
I am originally from just 30 miles south of chicago so found this site searching for pork fritter recipes. They dont have anything close to them here and I am dying for one. Its been 16yrs since I had one and I miss them right now. I finally have gotten fairly good at cooking some of our favorite greek dishes we ate in Illinois but all my tries for fritters had failed. :angel:

Welcome, M.G. Never heard of pork fritters, but tons of folks here. I'm sure someone will come along to rescue you.
Enjoy all the other neat stuff in the meantime.

Welcome! I am from Miss. but lived in Fl all my life. I never heard of pork fritters but used to make apple and other fruit kinds. That was back in the days of small kids and trying to stretch a budget. Seems like we are back to that lifestyle again, tho I don't fry anything but about once or twice a year these days. Lots of interesting stuff here, have fun! Rosemary

Hello and welcome to DC!! Near Chicago here, but IMHO can't beat those Iowa pork fritters!! Lots of fond memories of them from when I was growing up.

Back
Top Bottom