Hey! I'm new!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TexCin

Assistant Cook
I looked through some recipes and asked a question before finding this thread! I'm an empty nester now. I'm trying to cook healthier for myself and my DH, but he's not cooperating very well. I have to get my cholesterol down. It's from years of eating whatever I wanted, and I love to eat! I just enjoy cooking. I'm looking for some new recipes and ideas to get me on the right track.

I have 2 children (college, out of college) and 3 furbabies. I love to cook, exercise, shop, gardening and talking with new people! Ya'll look like a friendly group! :mrgreen:

Welcome TexCin, you will enjoy it here, everyone is very friendly and helpful.I love to cook also and have learned alot from the folks here.So pull up a chair and enjoy.

begin to have a good time.

Welcome Texcin,

It's always nice to meet new people..I think you will find all types of ideas and help here. I know I have and I just love visiting each day.
kadesma:)

KAYLINDA said:
Welcome! I'm new too...and everyone is sooooo friendly!

me too and I agree! This is the only forum where when i ask questions people are helpful, and kind.

Anyway, welcome TexCin! :)

Welcome to DC!!! :mrgreen:

I've said it before but I'll say it again, this is one of the best and undoubtably most friendly places I've ever encountered online!

Welcome to DC, Txcin. You will love it here!!! I was an empty nester myself, only, somehow it filled back up, both came back home. :huh: :wacko: :LOL:
Where did your name come from??? What part of the area are you from??

8.gif

:) Wow! What a warm welcome! I'm hoping to slowly get through some of your posts. I see I have gotten some answers I need to go read! YAY!

(Texasgirl, as you , I'm from Texas and it also includes part of my name. I thought it was kind of clever! :rolleyes: I live outside of Houston. What area are you from?)

Welcome TexCin! Glad you found us! You'll find all sorts of healthy--and really tasty--recipes in all of the threads here so hopefully we can help you out!

Welcome, this place is like coming to a never ending house party full of friends and people who care about each other.

Back
Top Bottom