Hey there, I'm new here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

donnatran123

Assistant Cook
Hi, I'm Donna. I've been cooking low fat (and low carb too) for years. So I guess you can say that I'm almost a professional :)

I'm looking forward to getting new ideas from you all and sharing mine with you.

Welcome to DC, Donna! Glad you found the site. Everyone is so nice! :)

Just a word or warning, Donna. If Mudbug invites you into her hot tub do NOT go there. It's full of alligators, sharks, jellyfish, eels and other nasty things (not to mention a bunch of snooty women who don't even appreciate a proper liverwurst sandwich) Ask Mudbug to explain.

Buck

'splainin' here, donna. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain working all those levers and smoke mirrors. Our ladies' hot tub is a lovely and lively place where you will be waited on hand and foot (or not, if that is your preference), and you can enjoy the exclusive company of wimmenkind.

We are occasionally pestered by the Boys from the Lake, but lately they have been trying to bribe their way back in with food. Buck has not offered any.

Buck, I happen to like alligators and sharks, but only at a distance (preferably in a Sea World Aquarium). So it's a great thing that you warned me! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom