Hey ya'll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Phantom of the Kitchen

Assistant Cook
Well, hello to all my fellow enthusiasts of the culinary arts! :chef:

I registered a long time ago but never really got around to posting, until now.

First of all I'm a junior in college and I'm going to school for biochemistry and hope to do neurochemical research.

Hmm some of my hobbies.. I love philosphy, playing tennis, running, reading, listening to music, playing guitar and I'm just starting off on cooking, drawing and painting. I basically like everything and will probably have every activity as a hobby once I die :-p

I took last semester off and a lot in my life changed, most importantly, I decided I was going limit my meat intake, eat as much organic foods as possible and probably become a vegetarian as soon as is reasonable (probably after I graduate).

hmm what else should I include...well, my favorite color is green and that should do it! :D

brad

Welcome Brad!
I lived vegetarian for almost 4 years when I was about 17, but I must admit I missed meat to much then, so I started again.. ;o))

Welcome Brad- this is a great place to be- hope you enjoy it it as much as I do...so much to read and learn and everyone here is so nice

Welcome to the site. We are glad you finally decided to jump in and start posting. You will really enjoy it here and you will be able to add Discuss Cooking to your long list of hobbies :)

Welcome to DC, Brad. You'll love it here!!

img_241015_0_198c1f7ba2e1fc48ef90efec1062e528.gif

Hi Phantom. Welcome to Dc. This place is addicting !!
You'll find yourself here alot just like we all found
ourselves lol.

Back
Top Bottom