Hey Ya'll from Italy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NavyJeremy

Assistant Cook
Not really from Italy but Uncle Sam wanted me here so here I am. Been cooking since about 14, but really cooking for about the last five years when I got married. I like to cook a little bit of everything but my main thing is making smokey treats on my smoker. I have been lurking for about 2 days now and realized that most of the people on here are not stuck up bassholes, like some of the other cooking sites that I have been to.

Jeremy

On a Med cruise?

Jeremy,

I take it that you are on a Med cruise? What type of ship are you on? What ports has your ship visited?

I'm an ex-cruiser sailor from the Pacific Fleet.

I really enjoyed our Westpac cruise in 1964-65.

I've only been cooking for the last few years and I love it. :chef:

...most of the people on here are not stuck up bassholes, like some of the other cooking sites that I have been to.

Jeremy

We keep those out of sight until you're hooked. Then we let them out. Just wait, you'll see! :LOL::LOL:

Welcome to the site.

Jeremy,

I take it that you are on a Med cruise? What type of ship are you on? What ports has your ship visited?

I'm an ex-cruiser sailor from the Pacific Fleet.

I really enjoyed our Westpac cruise in 1964-65.

I've only been cooking for the last few years and I love it. :chef:

Actually I am stationed here in Naples, the armpit of Italy and home of the Camorra

We keep those out of sight until you're hooked. Then we let them out. Just wait, you'll see! :LOL::LOL:

Now don't scare him on his first day... oh BTW.. who was on feeding duty today anyway???? I think I hear them. :ermm:

Naples, Italy

I was in Naples (as a civilian tourist) back in 1968 and I loved my one week visit there. I guess Naples has changed for the worse since then? Too bad.

Back
Top Bottom