hey ya'll!! new from SC!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hislittlewoman

Assistant Cook
greetings, everybody!! I'm brand new here. I'm a music ed student in SC, engaged to my best friend, and in the process of learning how to be a homemaker and wife!! my birthday is April 19th - and I was born on Easter morning :) I'm always looking for easy recipes and I'm excited to get started here!!

Cool! and Welcome! I have a masters, music ed. What is your instrument/voice?

thanks for the welcome! I am a classically trained soprano who's trying REALLY hard to get her coloratura range kickin'. :) what about you, wyogal?

violin, classically trained, crossed over to fiddle during my master's. I also play guitar (not very good) and do developmentally appropriate musical play activities for young children at daycares. I took a year off to go to cooking school, am back at the music thing now, developing more clientele. My husband (also a music teacher, done everything k-12, now guitar exclusively at a jr. high and high school) gig occasionally. I sing a bit. folky stuff.

Welcome welcome welcome!!! (voice of Yoda) HmmHmm friendship you seek, here are found many.

Was just reading all of your music talk. I am intimidated!! Don't go to my homepage and listen.

Last edited:
Welcome to this forum. There are lots of nice people here.

Cheers
Shalinee

Back
Top Bottom