Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RDG

Senior Cook
Hi to everybody. I'new from Italy, and I'm really curious to see a different point of wew in cooking. I beg your pardon in advance for my poor english, and, please, be sure you can correct me every time you like.
See you later.....:mrgreen:

Hi RDG!! Welcome to DC. Don't you worry about your english, it's just fine.

img_226869_0_33279951b00315ff4946e1b575ba6367.gif

Welcome to the site. We are so happy to have you here. Your English is just fine. You might even speak better than I do :)

Welcome, don't worry about your English, it couldn't possibly be any worse than mine, I'm from Ukraine. Americans are not going to corect you as they are very polite people.
Now, as far as cooking goes, I think, it is the Americans who need to look up to Italian cooking and not the other way around. As you can see I am not very polite. Okay, I better run before they started throwing rocks into me. :mrgreen:

CharlieD said:
Welcome, don't worry about your English, it couldn't possibly be any worse than mine, I'm from Ukraine. Americans are not going to corect you as they are very polite people.
Now, as far as cooking goes, I think, it is the Americans who need to look up to Italian cooking and not the other way around. As you can see I am not very polite. Okay, I better run before they started throwing rocks into me. :mrgreen:

img_226907_0_2614f6bf4f7ae983e164f8606e854d21.jpg
Watchit!! LOL We love you anyway Charlie!!

Hi RDG - Welcome! I look forward to seeing your wonderful Italian recipes!

Is there a particular American food that you would be interested in cooking?

Welcome, RDG! We're a friendly group...don't worry about your English! We're glad you are here. :)

Ciao RDG! Welcome to DC!!! We adore Italians here, in fact I'm married to a good ol ' Roma boy (who I will try to coerce to come post here :mrgreen:) and one of DC's very own, Urmaniac13 lives in Rome - she is sure to be a big help to you here on DC.

29898890.gif

I thank you all for your kind welcome. For Jkath: no, no particular food...by now, I like only to observe your recepies, in a general wiew. I think that cooking style is interesting all over the world, and that all kitchens have nice dishes to offer. It's only a matter to learn.....When I'll be more expert in site, I'll join us with some recepies, but don't expect too much....

Thank you all for your kind welcome….By now, I only wish to observe and learn, Every cuisine has dishes to appreciate… In the future, when I’ll be more expert of the site, I’ll post some recipes, but…don’t expect too much…
For Jkath: no particular food in mind: meat, fish, vegetables…Everything is good if well cooked.

welcome paisano!!!!

hoping to see great authentic italian recipes soon, and share with you my italian-american experiences.

Oddiomio scusami tanto è talmente scappato sto thread, l'ho appena trovato,
CIAO AMICO E BENVENUTO!!!!
ma spero che mi perdoni, sono stata a Roma da 3 anni e capisco ormai "essere in ritardo" è un abitudine piuttosto normale in Italia:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Now I switch to English for everyone here.. rest in peace I was not saying anything naughty in Italian, just a friendly welcome in his own tongue!!

Glad you are here, I am sure we got a lot to talk about!!:chef: :chef:

Please...."to be late" is rather common IN ROMA!!!!!:mrgreen:
I live in MILANO!!! It's an ancient discussion between Roma and Milano: in Milano, we WORK. In Roma.....they are late!!!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: It's a joke, of course (so an so.....:angel: )

urmaniac13 said:
Now I switch to English for everyone here.. rest in peace

Umm....

Are there some plans you have for us that we should know about??? :ROFLMAO:

And RDG - Welcome Aboard!

John

Back
Top Bottom