Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ang6073

Assistant Cook
I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. I love cooking for my family and I'm always on the lookout for new recipes. I have a 11 and 7 year old girls and 8 month triplets plus a hubby in the military. So easy recipes are best! Look forward to checking out the site.

ang6073

Welcome and greetings to our great Cooking Site. You have a large family and I am sure that you do a lot of cooking.

I have a Toy Poodle named Jolie (which means Pretty in French) and she was a year old on June 10th of this year. She is a terror.

Jill and Jolie

Thanks everyone.

mudbug - I wish they'd take long naps, too! However that doesn't ever seem to be in their agenda.

My gosh ang! We've done the mitlitary thing, it's hard enough! But with triplets and more to boot? Oh man, you have spirit! Please lady, whenever those kids have retired for the evening, come here and relax. Enjoy friendship with kindred passion. My hat, and everything else,if off to you. Been there, but NOT triplets!

Marion
(Male, by the way. The one, once, in uniform)

Well said Marion, It's all about loving ppl coming together. And those who love the most are our leaders, lol. umm, did I do thaaaaaaaaaaaaat(Steve Urkle). So grab ur blanky n curl up to the DC toastie fireplace and know you're among friends.
ole.gif

Hi, Ang6073!!

I'm a former army brat myself and was the oldest of 4 children under the age of 6 --my mom was very busy-----I remember those times quite clearly------my dad was also in the First Calvary Division and I remember my mom complaining about the high prices in Frankfurt where we were stationed. Welcome aboard and best wishes to you and your wee ones.

Back
Top Bottom