Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

my_psychosis

Senior Cook
Hi all, I'm new here. I was looking for some recipes for an old 1960's style Sunbeam Carousel Rotisserie Broiler I bought in a second hand shop. Looks fun here so thought I'd join. Oh and if anybody does have any recipes for my new toy I'd greatly apprecite it. :) Thanks

psych, welcome. Whatever your contraption, you'll enjoy being here with people that share a passion. Relax & enjoy.

Marion

s006.gif

newbie0tr.gif

Hello again

I thought mabey I should say a little about myself since I neglected to do so in my first post. (sorry,:blush: I'm a social klutz) Anyway, I have 5 beautiful children. I live with my boy friend of 3 years. I learned most of my cooking from my ex husband and just self teaching. I'm told I'm pretty good, and I enjoy it. Mostly I just cook Meat and potatoe kind of dishes. Roasts, chicken, steaks,and chops. I love veggies. (spinach and carrotts being my favs) I'm not into desserts though. I love kitchen gadgets and collect cookbooks and recipes. I also like video games, reading, movies, the unexplained and more. Anyway thats some about me. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom