hi. :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Debikins

Assistant Cook
I love to cook, and I could always use a little help thinking of new recipes. (affordable ones!) & my name is Debi, and I'm 20, and I live with my fiance, so my mom isn't always available to call. :) Plus, I have some of my own recipes to share! I always experiment with old recipes to turn them into something delicious, (and sometimes just to bring them up to date.)

First off: Does anybody have any good recipes to use all this hamburger I've got? Something besides spaghetti please, we eat alot of spaghetti, it's cheap. ;p

Last edited:
I love to cook, and I could always use a little help thinking of new recipes. (affordable ones!) & my name is Debi, and I'm 20, and I live with my fiance, so my mom isn't always available to call. :) Plus, I have some of my own recipes to share! I always experiment with old recipes to turn them into something delicious, (and sometimes just to bring them up to date.)

First off: Does anybody have any good recipes to use all this hamburger I've got? Something besides spaghetti please, we eat alot of spaghetti, it's cheap. ;p

Hi Debikins, I'm Linux and welcome you. :)

You asked for a burger recipe. This one is lovely and and easy. You won't go wrong with it.

Recipes for 4. Double the quantities for 8.

700g / 1 lbs beef mince
1 hard-boiled egg
1 onion, finely chopped in the food processor
1 handful chives chopped
1 handful parsley chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt n pepper
1 tablespoon mild French mustard.

Bung all the ingredients except the mustard into a bowl and mix well. Roll into a ball. Now divide the ball into 4 smaller ones of equal size.

Flatten with the palm of your hand to the desired thickness.
Get the grill flaming hot. And I mean hot.

Before placing the beef burgers on the grill, spread each one with the mustard.

Cook for about 10 minutes, turning them frequently.

Simple.

Yes, Buck Mountain Dinner!

2 lb gr beef
1 cup celery, diced
small can sliced mushrooms
1 can cream of anything soup
chinese noodles

Brown ground beef, drain, then add everyting but the noodles and mix together. Put in an 8X8 baking dish, spread chinese noodles over the top and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

This is a recipe I grew up with, and my family now loves it! You could add diced onion if you like, my wife is allergic, so I use 3 cloves of garlic in place of onion.

Oh thank you! :) I've saved them & I'm very excited for dinner tomorrow! Another question.... Is there a way to find the threads that I post? Without going to the forum and going through all the threads.... So I can see when people have replied? Probably as soon as I post this I'll figure this out on accident. =]

Hello Debi! Welcome!

Lots of ground beef...chili, make some chili!

When you start a thread or reply in a thread you are "subscribed" and will get updates in your e-mail when new comments are added! I hope that helps.

That does help! I didn't check my e-mail today for some reason.... And we loooove chili. And chili spaghetti. Ha.

Back
Top Bottom