Hi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snickerdoodle

Senior Cook
Hi! My name is Tiffany. I'm a mom and wife and I obviously enjoy cooking or I wouldn't be here. I love to experiment in the kitchen and I'm particularly interested in "old school" cooking like our grandmothers and great grandmothers did. I'm a frugal cook but occassionally splurge on meats and other delicacies when budget permits. I'm trying to master the art of seamless meal planning. My husband is a picky eater and I struggle with that a lot. Or maybe he just doesn't like my cooking...

Welcome. You will find us a friendly bunch. And don't worry, many of us struggle with picky eaters. One of the advantages of a site like this is that you can get ideas and strategies from others about how to work with or around picky eaters. In addition, you get to give your knowledge to others as well. You might have just that tidbit of info that someone needs to elevate their dish to new levels.

Of course, we all love to help each other out, and not only in the culinary arts. Browse around. We know you'll love it here.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Welcome Tiffany,
We all will be glad to help. Just ask and someone will jump in with an idea.
kadesma

Welcome Tiffany! You're gonna love it here. The people are (usually) knowledgeable and interesting.

I had been a member long ago and got away from it. Now that I'm back I feel like I am part of a thriving community of fun and interesting people. I kind of feel like I've come home here and I enjoy looking at the new posts every day, as well as finding some time to go poring over some of the old ones.

Have fun, be yourself and enjoy the warmth and friendship of these lovely people.

Welcome, nothing better then family recipes handed down. My elders had you cook with them to learn recipes, some didn't write alot down then most done by a pinch of this and a spoon of that, Their cup measure was their favorite coffee cup.
Made thing interesting.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom