HI :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liya98

Assistant Cook
Hi, I'm new to this forum, I love to cook but recently found out that my brother has a gluten and dairy intolerence:( which makes it really hard for me to cook alot of the things I like to cook because he can't eat them. So I got unenthusiastic about cooking and need some major cheering up and encouragment :) If you have any good gluten and dairy free recipes let me know, thanks ;)
- Liya98 :)

Hello, Welcome to DC. One of our members who is a Pro at Gluten Free and other special diets is on a camping trip for the holiday. But she will be happy to help when she gets back. I'll let her know you are looking for recipes.

Other than that...jump in anywhere, have fun. And be sure to check out the "Special Diets" forum. Health, Nutrition and Special Diets - Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums

Thanks for all the help :) It was totally nice meet you. Is that your daughter in the picture? She's really cute :) I've got a little sister, her name is Angelle :)

LOL!! Actually, that is me...about 47 years ago. I still look like that when I eat spaghetti!

It will probably be a bit slow on the forums this weekend. But after Monday, lots of folks will be around and pleased to meet you!

Welcome to DC! I hope we can help renew your enthusiasm for cooking. What sort of things do you like to make most? If you could post a few items it would be a good place for people to start helping. I haven't had a lot of experience with gluten free and dairy free cooking but if I run across something good, I'll make sure to post.

Good morning from Wales, Novak Djokovic the worlds No1 tennis player has a gluten allergy, I watched him win Wimbledon, he looked as fit as a butcher dog on his diet:)

Welcome to DC, Lila. There are several members who have to cook gluten free. Check out the forum "nutrition and health" under the cooking forums. Feel free to ask questions. We love to help.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom