HI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kkcomp2

Assistant Cook
HI,

My name is Mary Smith and I have been cooking for a while. Now after my son has been tested for food allergies I have to rethink the way I cook and what I need to use for substitutions.

He is on a Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Diet. In addition to that he is allergic to other things as The entire onion family ( hard for me considering we like Italian food), some fruits, some vegetables, some spices and peanuts. Needless to say this is all overwhelming.

I look forward to meeting everyone and discussing different ideas on cooking.

Have a Great Day, Mary

Howdy,
Welcome to D.C.!
There are many here who face the same issues. Havng food allergies does not mean you can't find wonderful ideas for meals. You are in the right place!

Thanks!

Thanks for the welcome greetings. I look forward to sharing recipies.

Welcome, Mary! That certainly must be a challenge to cook for your little guy - don't know how old he is but hopefully he will outgrow some of those allergies.

HI,

My name is Mary Smith and I have been cooking for a while. Now after my son has been tested for food allergies I have to rethink the way I cook and what I need to use for substitutions.

He is on a Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Diet. In addition to that he is allergic to other things as The entire onion family ( hard for me considering we like Italian food), some fruits, some vegetables, some spices and peanuts. Needless to say this is all overwhelming.

I look forward to meeting everyone and discussing different ideas on cooking.

Have a Great Day, Mary

Is he allergic to almond milk? What about goat's milk?

You will manage. It will be hard, but I think you will be so grateful for the time you invest in knowing what not only goes into your son's body, but yours as well.

We are here to support you! Welcome to DC.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom