Hi again, y'all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudbug

Chef Extraordinaire
I'm back from the land of The Missing. Got to see what's new around here.

To all my old buddies, I've missed you!

To the new buddies I'm going to meet - bienvenue!

WOOOOOHOOOOO it truly is a happy Friday now. Welcome back Mudbug. You have been sorely missed!!!

Hey YOU,
have you been missed!!! More than you know..Welcome back ..Now it feels like home again...
kadesma:)

um...l'll pass on the catfish, Uncle Bob. But y'all go ahead and have some. Let me just fix up these shrimp and we'll start the dance music.............

um...l'll pass on the catfish, Uncle Bob. But y'all go ahead and have some. Let me just fix up these shrimp and we'll start the dance music.............

..... Well, I see ya ain't change your mind about Catfish!! :-p So go ahead and get the swimps ready, put on the music, and I'll pour you a very big drink of Makers...then another....then another....then ya want know Catfish from Swimps!!:ROFLMAO:

and then you'll try to sneak some okra in on me too, just to be mean...........

I've gotta run out do my workout, but will be back in about an hour. Watch those shrimp don't boil over for me, please?

Oh my gosh!! Mudbug came back to us!! I have missed you!!!!!

img_563181_0_22369ee419633137259670f864a636f4.gif

{{smacking 'bug in the back of her head}}

gotcha last!!!

>>>>>>>>>running away>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well I didn't miss you (sniff). No not one bit. I just moped, ah, I mean I just hung around the He-Man-Woman-Haters Camp, lookin' at the abandoned hot-tub accross the lake. Good riddance! is what I said. Don't need no woman sickin' th dobbies after me and the boys anyways. And don't go tryin' to sweet-talk yer way up to the camp-fire for my bone-on ribeyes that are cookin' on a spit over the camfire. Nope. You left us. No s'mores for you, no hot chocolate.

Of course I missed ya. I was goin' nuts witoutcha. Me and the boys, we didn't know what to do wit ourselves. Am I right boys? Whooo Hoo. Bug's is back. There's gonna be high times on the lake again. I can smell the crawdads 'n shrimps a-cookin right now. And with Kimbaby showin' up as well, well now we can have a proper hootenany.;)

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

what a nice welcome back! (bucky, watch your behind...)

GW, you still got that raggedy tent city over there on the other side of the lake??!! I would have thought the skeeters ate all you boys up by now. What say we call a truce and share the ribeyes and beer. I'll even open up the hot tub to your fellers once in a while if y'all trim your toenails first.

Deal?

Back
Top Bottom