Hi all from Connecticut

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JustJoeAKABeans

Assistant Cook
Hi Names Joe, 60 year old long time family cooker...smoke, baking, dehydrating, cook many styles. I love exchanging ideas and recipes (what I call recipes which are usually in my head and after people try them I have to figure out the proportions) one of those guys who read cookbooks like a novel then when an ingredient or event presents itself I pull a flavor profile out of my head using ideas I have accumulated. (other than baking certain items not sure I have ever actually followed a recipe)
I'm not a chef or pro, actually a Network Engineer (computer fool) for a shoreline community here in CT so besides cooking if you have some computer questions (related to cooking of course) I'll be happy to help.

Welcome to DC, Joe! Most of us here aren't pros or chefs either.

Last edited:
... one of those guys who read cookbooks like a novel...
Ah, you're a man after my own heart, Joe. I, too, read cookbooks, but consider them more like true adventures. Welcome to DC.

It doesn't hurt, either, that you have the same name as my dear, departed Dad, and that you are an IT guy like my hubby, Himself, was until he retired. And that it looks like you live near one of our favorite long-day's-drive seafood shacks, Lenny & Joe's. :yum: Haven't been there for ages.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom