Hi everybody

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

StellaSquash

Assistant Cook
I'm a stay at home mom to two very ornery kids, and have been married for 9 years. My youngest is heading to Kindergarten this fall :blink: (how'd that happen??) and will have plenty of free time to finally be the chef I knew I was. :LOL:

Maybe not but I'm dying to learn new, different, and better. You can only make spaghetti so many times before even the kids groan about it.

I'm no stranger to baking, been doing that since I was a kid. Self taught, certainly not award winning by any stretch, but I make a decent pie crust. I am determined to cook something more than meatloaf and hamburger helper.

I figure cooking my way through some cookbooks is a good start, so my current hobby is deciding which cookbooks to add to my lean collection.

And checking out cool forums too... of course. ;)

P.S.... I see you have a large assortment of smilies. I LOOOOOOVE smilies. :brows:

Welcome to DC. Ornery kids? Don't know ANYTHING about those.:angel:
aS for{how did that happen}, THAT I have seen. Mine are 22 and 21:wacko:

img_632305_0_8726b09ea46fd0496d590907d48cc027.gif
HELLO AND WELCOME!!

Hello and welcome.
I like to read cookbooks too. But I like the old ones that have stories attached.
I don't like trying out elaborate recipes without pictures though because I can't always envision the end product.
That's why I like the forum. If there's no picture, at least I know real people have T & T results.

Welcome to DC! Glad you are able to have some time to be the chef you always knew you could be. Cooking is especially fun when you can take your time and enjoy it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom