Hi everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Paula

Assistant Cook
I've had a chance to read few recipies from your site and I think they seem to be awesome:) therefore I 've decided to join this lovely cooking forum.

My name is Paula , I am originally from Poland so please forgive me for any spelling or grammar mistakes I may make:angel:

Cooking is my passion , I spend a lot of time looking for, preparing and tasting new dishes; also I am a very active participant in one Polish cooking forum :mrgreen:

What else? From "meaty "section I eat only seafood ;however I am forced to prepare real meat for my husband who most likely wouldn't survive only on vegetables:ROFLMAO:

I hope that you will help me in enjoying this forum :)

Welcome to the site Paula! We are so happy you found us. Don't worry about your spelling or grammar. From you post I can see you spell and talk just fine. You probably do better than I do :)

Welcome Paula,
My aunty is originally from Poland and she makes great borscht (spelling?) she left when she was 4 so she doesn't really remember anything.

Welcome Paula,

I hope you will jump right in and post a few of your favorite recipes and if there is something we can help with please just ask..Everyone here is wonderful about lending a heling hand.
kadesma:)

Welcome Paula. My hubby is polish and I will look forward to any recipes you post. I like cooking polish food.Heck, I just like cooking.

Welcome, Paula! :clap:

Please join us in the Ethnic Foods forum .... several of us have an interest in real Eastern European dishes ... right now we're exploring Czek food ... but I love Polish cooking - thanks to my ex-boss and his wife who were first generation Polish-Americans and learned to cook from their Polish grandmothers.

I'm glad you're here Paula! I'm sure you will love it. There are a lot of great people here, and lots of good recipes and tips.

:) Barbara

10.gif

Back
Top Bottom