Hi everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Muffin man

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone it looks kinda cosy in here. hope to be around for a while I hope that I can help some out occasionally. I've been a pastry chef for 13 years now but still have a lot to learn........... :chef:

Welcome to the site! We are so glad you found us. I am sure we can learn a lot from you too :chef:

Hello Mr.Muffin!!:) Welcome aboard and we are all glad to have you here!! I hope you will have lots of fun with us, and also we are all ears to listen to your rich expertise!!:rolleyes: I for one am still at a learning stage of baking, I am sure I will call on for your assistance and advice in the near future!! So I hope to see you around often!!

I would be more than happy to help at any time I will try to stop by regularly depending on the work load at work...

Welcome MuffinMan..Will look for your posts, baking is something I want to learn more about.

kadesma

Welcome to DC, Muffin man.

a29314ep.jpg

Ice Cream Muffins?

Hi again, Muffin man.

I've never made muffins with ice cream. Do you think this recipe would work? If so, I thought about experimenting with other ice cream flavors like chocolate chip, rocky road, egg nog etc. Thanks in advance.:)

Peach Ice Cream Muffins
1 1/2 cup self rising flour
2 cups peach ice cream, softened
1 egg, beaten
2 T. oil
*Jimmies and colored sugar for garnish

Place flour in a mixing bowl; stir in ice cream, egg and oil until just moistened. Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups 3/4 full with batter; bake at 425 for 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle with jimmies or colored sugar while warm. Makes one dozen.

(*Guessing these are sprinkles.)

Hello Muffin Man

I love the name. Welcome to DC, hope your stay is most enjoyable. :) WELCOME.:)

Back
Top Bottom