Hi Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

caliloo

Cook
I have been lurking here for a while and I am happy I have found such a friendly helpful group!

A little about me - I am a SAHM of 2 boys (7 and 4) and am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend, and have a 7 month old puppy who keeps me on my toes if the men-folk are out of the house. I live just north of Philly and can honestly say gardening and cooking are my favorite things after my family.

I also enjoy football, playing pool, golf, travel, martinis, parties, beaches.... did I mention I love to socialize :LOL:

Anyway, I am glad to have found you all and that I finally got around to joining.

Alexa

Hi Alexa!! Welcome to DC. I love it here. You'll see a lot of me too:LOL:

Attachments

• bugs.gif
    bugs.gif
    9.1 KB · Views: 73
Hi Alexa, a big warm welcome to your new "kitchen away from kitchen". Please have a welcome martini on me :)

img_211226_0_8162a5c40972c0c2ca453a27cbd52efa.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I know this is going to be a great place to hang out. :chef:

Alexa

Hi Alexa, so nice to meet you..You'll love this place..I do.

kadesma:)

Welcome to DC, Alexa. Happy you joined us. We've already exchanged some cooking fun & look forward to swapping s'more.

Here's a virtual welcome sip of a California Avotini :)

Mish

Thanks again!

Mish - are those wasabi peas in the bottom of that glass?

Alexa

caliloo said:
Thanks again!

Mish - are those wasabi peas in the bottom of that glass?

Alexa

Hi Alexa. They're called Avacado Pearls. If only I could figure out how to find a scoop that small :LOL: Anyone?

California Avotini
¼ Cup lemon-flavored vodka
3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 Tbsp simple syrup
California Avocado Pearls

In a cocktail shaker, combine ice, 1/4 cup lemon-flavored vodka, 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon simple syrup. Shake vigorously; strain into a martini glass.

Garnish with avocado pearls* inside the glass.
* To make avocado pearls, use a small melon scoop.

Back
Top Bottom