Hi Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iwalj

Assistant Cook
Hello,
My name is Mary H from South Carolina. I hope I am in the group for cooking. I am 62 years old and I am a grandmother. I hope I am not too old for this group. I noticed a couple of comments R/T to older folks. I have been an avid cook for may years and enjoy trying new dishes.I never know what to say but thank you for the opportunity to share ideas and recipes.:)

Welcome to the site. You sure are in the right place for cooking. We are age blind here by the way. You can be 13 or you can be 113. All ages fit in here.

Hi, Mary. Welcome to DC. Don't worry about age. You're only as young as your heart and ideas. As GB said, doesn't matter how old you are. We're so happy you've found us.
We look forward to what you share with us.

Hi Mary, welcome to DC and who cares about age????? We like food here!!! And we love to hear about what ur cookin and we like to tell ya about what we are cookin!!! You'll love it here!

Hi Mary,
as you can see, from some of the replies, You are NOT to old..We love every new face that joins us wrinkles or smooth:LOL: Mine is, well you can quess, I have 4 kids and 6 grand kids...
Glad you've found us now we can share some favorite recipes and chat a bit.

kadesma:)

Welcome aboard!

Don't worry about your age, it's the same as mine and we're not the oldest ones around here.

I have a 6-month old grandson I care for during the week. How many grandchildren do you have?

Back
Top Bottom