Hi everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vampyresskiss

Assistant Cook
I have been in New Mexico for 7 years by way of Oregon, everything is different here. The foods and the way they cook was not something I embraced right away. I am finding I lost a lot of time being picky, now I am trying things and finding they are great. I love green chiles, the fry bread is to die for, and the red chiles are equally are yummy. This year was my first for a garden, not an easy task given our poor soil. I have worked hard and for a first timer I did okay. I got tomatoes, green chiles, corn, sunflowers, cantaloupe and garlic. Next year the game plan is to work the soil up and try a few new things. I am hoping to learn and discover many new things from all of you. ;)

Hi, vampyress. Welcome to DC. Don't worry about the time you spent being picky, at least you've moved ahead and are enjoying lots of yummy goodies. Congratulations on your garden. I'll be you're already looking forward to next year's crop.

Look around and jump on in. This is a great place. We're glad you've found us.

Welcome Vampyresskiss,
there is lots to learn for all of us and we have fun doing it and even more fun meeting and getting to know some great people.
Hope you will visit often and share your cooking and gardening expierences with us.

kadesma:)

don't you guys know anything. vampires can't come in unless you invite them.

awww, oh well, welcome vampyresskiss.

watch out for gotgarlic. :cool:

blahhhhh.

And I though you were going to have something to say about her growing garlic Bucky :LOL:

Welcome to the site vampyresskiss. Sounds like you have the right attitude about food now. You have your whole life ahead of you to taste new and exciting things.

Welcome to our little home away from home.

I would like to make an announcement that I am no longer going to be on here after dark :LOL: Where are my armored turtlenecks?

Back
Top Bottom