Hi Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joey69

Assistant Cook
I've been reading these forums for a long time and finally got up the guts to join and post here. I love to cook, and have loved it ever since I was 8 years old. I did a 2 year cooking program in a tech school and wanted to go onto a college level culinary arts program but never made it. Although I have worked in several restaurants I enjoy cooking for my boyfriend and my family more than anything else. Food and love seem to go hand in hand for me.
I hope to get more involved here and make some friends! Take care & thanks for reading!

Yay for you!!!!! Glad you came out and introduced yourself. It is great to have you!

Yay for you!!!!! Glad you came out and introduced yourself. It is great to have you!

Thank you so much! This seems like quite a friendly place and I love all the information that is passed around. I've been spending hours and hours on here when I should be doing housework! LOL (All in the name of research of course!)

Welcome Joey! Glad you decided to join us! Hope we don't make you regret your decission!! ;)

Kick your feet up and make yourself at home!!:mrgreen:

Hi Quicksilver! Thank you for the warm welcome. Yes, that's a weiner dog! It's not a picture of mine though. I have a long haired black & tan mini that is my constant companion, even in the kitchen. She's the first one I have ever shared my home with and I love the breed. They're such little characters!
This is my baby
img_722030_0_283665a3fdd6edac9b875310c0be176f.jpg

Thank you deelady! This place is very addicting! I hope I don't regret my decision either ;)

Hi Joey,
Glad you found the site. 2 years in a tech school is pretty cool, maybe when time permits, you can continue with more classes at your own pace.

Then I guess we'll have to go easy on you....at least till you settle in!:brows::D

Yes, please do! this girl (yes, I'm a female despite the name) needs to sleep sometime!

Oh your little fur babies are toooo cute!!!

Thank you! I'll have to get a picture of her in her Bee costume to use as my avatar. She loves wearing that thing and showing it off.

Hi Joey,
Glad you found the site. 2 years in a tech school is pretty cool, maybe when time permits, you can continue with more classes at your own pace.

Hi John! Tech school was pretty good and prepared me enough to be able to do alot of restaurant cooking. Unfortunately, now I live in a very remote area and there are no schools nearby to attend. but who knows what the future holds, right?

Back
Top Bottom