Hi Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nikki

Senior Cook
:chef:
Hey everyone! :)
I was looking for some sort of community for foodies, and this cooking community looks pretty interesting, so I decided to join up! :ROFLMAO:
Does anyone on here have any cooking blogs or anything of the sort? Where is everyone from?

Welcome!

I live in Montana. No cooking blog, but I'm really up for talking about my first love...FOOD! LOL!

Welcome to DC! We are from all over the world actually. Most folks have their location noted in their profile. From MD here.....

Welcome to the site! I live in VA, and have a local restaurant review type blog.

Thanks! :) I look forward to checking out your reviews! :) I live all the way in Toronto, Canada... So I probably won't get to try the restaurants you review :( Although someday you never know! :)

Food is definitely a worthy love to have! :) And a faithful one at that! ;)
I love your quote by the way :)

The way I look at it, food has to be my first love...it's the one thing I've had a habit for from the first. DH comes second...I've had him for 28 years.

I just love that quote, I have it framed in my kitchen.:LOL:

welcome to the forum! I'm from VA, but I go to school at UCLA

I started a blog challenge, but because of school looks like I'm a bit behind

Welcome Nikki,
No food blogs here...DC is all I need. We all have enjoyment of cooking and eating food that is to our liking. And we also have the pleasure of meeting new friends.
kadesma

Welcome, Nikki! If you want to join in a group of people who love to eat and cook you found the right place. I think DH and I have gained weight since I joined...it's the yummy pics people keep posting of their creations!

DH and I are native Ohioans but we're residing in MA right now because of a job relo. So many good restaurants here I should start a foodie blog for our local eateries, too, vagriller!

Back
Top Bottom