Hi everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ruthless cooking

Assistant Cook
I'm new here at the cooking forum. I have been reading some of the posts about saving money and I have found them helpful. I'm wondering if anyone has ideas for kid-friendly recipes for a very picky pre-teen boy. :)

Hi, and welcome to DC. Like Babe, it's been a long time since I've had a pre teen boy, but if I remember correctly they ate most anything that I fixed, I think mainly because I never bought junk food, so it just wasn't available for them. Like you, I was on a tight budget and they were old enough to know it. I found that if I included them in preparing meals, they were more likely to like, and appreciate, what they were expected to eat. Worked for us, anyway.

I'm new here at the cooking forum. I have been reading some of the posts about saving money and I have found them helpful. I'm wondering if anyone has ideas for kid-friendly recipes for a very picky pre-teen boy. :)

Welcome to DC.

I made this
Japanese Furikake French Fries Recipe | Steamy Kitchen for my boy who loved it. Also these, Pink Piggy CupCakes | the Cupcake Recipes

.. good for adults too. :D

I subscribe to The Guardian "Lifestyle", a weekend colour suppliment online. Under the Food section, there's often some good recipes to get your kids really enjoying their food.

Life and style | guardian.co.uk

Hello everyone!!!!

New here and I hope to get some good cooking ideas,,tired of the same ole stuff....:chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom