Hi everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JennyW

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone! I am a new member, and cooking is my passion! I am a successful entrepreneur that runs my own web developing firm that also specializes in SEO (making sites pop up first when someone searches Google for certain phrases), and creating websites for small businesses.

I am good at what I do so I have a lot of time to enjoy the outdoors and invent my own cooking recipes :). I look forward to adding to this community, feel free to message me for any reason!

Hello everyone! I am a new member, and cooking is my passion! I am a successful entrepreneur that runs my own web developing firm that also specializes in SEO (making sites pop up first when someone searches Google for certain phrases), and creating websites for small businesses.

I am good at what I do so I have a lot of time to enjoy the outdoors and invent my own cooking recipes :). I look forward to adding to this community, feel free to message me for any reason!

Welcome to DC JennyW. This is a fun place to be. And you can learn a lot also. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom