Hi Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm glad you are a friend and sister with our ~Cat...she deserves it. I think she's kinda special too, only she farts too much...

I'm glad you are a friend and sister with our ~Cat...she deserves it. I think she's kinda special too, only she farts too much...

She does! She thinks farting's the funniest thing people do.

Her dog, Azia, is just like her.

We're both only children and we've both got responsibilities that kind of put the squeeze on social stuff. My uncle moved in with us, and so now I get to spend more time here. It was just Mom and me, and Mom's disabled. Cat's awesome. When I first met her, I didn't really know what to think of her. But before she got her car, we rode the bus together, and then we started talking a little. She's changed a lot, came out of her shell.

Welcome, Healthy1! Do you eat really healthy things? We try to, although the bacon in my green beans might not be real healthy.

Cat's on the phone with Carl. This is gonna take a while! His present was a heart-shaped garnet ring. That's her birthstone.

Lakisha

As soon as she said it was a small box, I knew it was going to be a ring. My husband gave me a pearl ring - one of my birthstones - with three tiny diamonds for the first Christmas after we met. We've been married 29 years now ;)

greetings from a dark & cold manchester uk,lakisha.luckily the storms that have battered/flooded most of the uk,have passed us by.nice name by the way.....trés exotique

As soon as she said it was a small box, I knew it was going to be a ring. My husband gave me a pearl ring - one of my birthstones - with three tiny diamonds for the first Christmas after we met. We've been married 29 years now ;)

I bet it's pretty. I love pearls! I gave Mama a pearl necklace for Christmas. It's a wishbone with a little pearl set on one side.

I love this forum!

Lakisha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom