Hi everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Love to cook California

Assistant Cook
I have always loved to cook and am an amateur but I just joined a couple of cooking clubs so I hope to learn some new recipes and make some new friends along the way!

I have always loved to cook and am an amateur but I just joined a couple of cooking clubs so I hope to learn some new recipes and make some new friends along the way!

No matter what your level of cooking expertise is, this site is filled with members who are more than happy to assist you. No question is trivial and, remember, the only dumb question is the one you don't ask.

Check your PM inbox. I just replied to your photo question.

Have fun here! We're glad to have you.

Welcome to DC! Most of us here are amateurs, but we all love to talk about food.

Hi and welcome LTC. Amateur, in French it means "lover", "fan", "admirer". So, since you love to cook, you are definitely an "amateur".

Here in Quebec, if they a resto is having a seafood festival, they will probably write that it is for "les amateurs de fruit de mer".

Welcome to DC. You are going to love it here. Just a bunch of folks who love to talk about food and share lots of laughter. We have successes in the kitchen along with the disasters. And we share it all. If you are having a down day, I suggest you head on over to "Today's Funny." You won't be down for long. That site has some of the silliest things in it. You can't help but laugh and you won't be down for long.

And we love pictures of food so we can drool. Some of us might even take a lick or two on our monitor. And we also like to see the misses. It is a way of us to learn what not to do. Do stick around. We enjoy having you joining us. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom