Hi, Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lancer

Assistant Cook
I am a 52 yr old divorced male, raising 3 boys... [well just one left in the coop].... Am ok in the cooking department...but generally in Indian dishes... would love to learn chinese cooking...

Thanks all of you

Hey....this is a very warm community...glad i joined....
I live in Tanzania on the east coast of Africa.... One of the most beautiful countries in the world...
If anyone of you wants to visit, i will be glad to be of help

Welcome aboard. I'm newish too and I've learned tons since I've been on here!

Sara

Welcome

:chef: Welcome Lancer and Sara, I like to meet new people on here im fairly new too. Everyone has been so nice. I havent found a better site to spend time in. Welcome Aboard!! And dont forget everyday vote 5 stars.

Hi Lancer. I'm glad you have decided to join us. I'm sure you will really enjoy it here.

:) Barbara

welkom4.gif

awesome

That's about the only way I could describe the welcome I have received from all of you..... thanks again...
I am looking for chinese recepies...particularly for prawns.... I live on the coast and seafoods are absolutely fresh... I think I am looking for sweet and sour dishes.... not sure though.... I would welcome any chinese recepie for prawns... I am preparing recepies of our national dishes,... will post them soon......This is in response to your querry, Mudbug...

Welcome ,Lancer. Glad you found us. Please post some of your ethnic recipes. We all love new things.

Lyndalou

Welcome Lancer and glad you joined. Prawns, i'm already hungry. I'm sure you will have alot of great recipes to share here.We hardly ever eat sea food here, pretty expensive.. We do catch our own fresh fish but I get hungry for shrimp and lobster and crab legs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom