Hi everyone...It's been awhile!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BerryBerry

Assistant Cook
It's nice to be back on this forum. Hi to everyone...I signed up a year or so ago but I had to put my interests on hold for awhile. My husband developed pancreatic cancer and he passed away last summer. Sad! My husband sure loved your forum too! Anyway it's great to be back! Thanks! Berry...

I didn't know you before because I wasn't here but is nice that you are back. So sad to hear of your loss. I hope you find comfort in memories.

I didn't know you before because I wasn't here but is nice that you are back. So sad to hear of your loss. I hope you find comfort in memories.

Thanks for writing. I do have lots of happy memories...My husband and I loved cooking together and inventing new recipes. I know he's with me "in spirit" everytime I cook an "old favorite" or try something new! Thanks again for the "warm welcome back!"

BB, my condolence. I hope to see you in these forums often. Welcome back.

Thanks for caring and writing! I hope to see you on the forums too! What are some of your favorite sections?

I think it's good to always be open, so I try to be an equal opportunity poster, but I am a borderline incompetent with my oven, so I rarely transmit my 2-bits when a thread involves this black box.

I think it's good to always be open, so I try to be an equal opportunity poster, but I am a borderline incompetent with my oven, so I rarely transmit my 2-bits when a thread involves this black box.

I can relate...My husband was the baker in the family and the "oven king!" I do ok on top of the stove but I don't know how to bake very well. Thanks for writing.

Hi Berry. I'm new here and didn't get the benefit of knowing you the first time around. My condolences on the loss of your husband. It's very nice to have you here and welcome back.

Hi Berry. I'm new here and didn't get the benefit of knowing you the first time around. My condolences on the loss of your husband. It's very nice to have you here and welcome back.

Thanks! It's nice to be back!

Thanks for writing. I do have lots of happy memories...My husband and I loved cooking together and inventing new recipes. I know he's with me "in spirit" everytime I cook an "old favorite" or try something new! Thanks again for the "warm welcome back!"

My favorite cooking partner was my mom, and I lost her in December. I can relate on that feeling of having someone "in spirit" in the kitchen with you. I am glad that you can be here with us all to share some of those memories. I always love a good story if you have any along the way about your husbands adventures in the kitchen!

My favorite cooking partner was my mom, and I lost her in December. I can relate on that feeling of having someone "in spirit" in the kitchen with you. I am glad that you can be here with us all to share some of those memories. I always love a good story if you have any along the way about your husbands adventures in the kitchen!

I'm so sorry that you lost your Mom...I'm glad that she is with you "in spirit" too and in your memories...Thanks for writing and caring. I'm so sorry about your Mom.

Back
Top Bottom