Hi everyone, new guy here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oldrustycars

Senior Cook
Hi, Greg from Batavia, Illinois. Just found this place, looks great. I like cooking Southern dishes, Wisconsin dishes, pasta , chili, and that sort of food. I love red meat, and its NEVER too cold to light up the grill. I cook in cast iron, and collect, restore, and give it away.
Glad to be part of the community.

Welcome to DC. Hope you enjoy it here. I was just checking out your lasagna "secret" I like it! Going to try that one I think. Thanks.

Hi Greg,
glad to meet you and have you join us.Looking forward to sharing recipes and ideas with you
kadesma

Hi Greg, I am relativly new here too...and love this site! I can't wait to hear a bit about restoration, something I have been mulling over since I bought a rusty kettle...welcome!

I was just checking out your lasagna "secret" I like it! Going to try that one I think. Thanks.
Most things I cook are pretty simple. My wife hates cooking, and I hate the disaster she makes in the kitchen when forced to cook. So....I had to learn so we didn't all starve to death. After driving a truck 12 hours I'm in no mood to get very creative. Therefore, my chili is very simple, (only two spices), meatloaf is simple, fish very simple, and I'll oven fry darn near anything. Sunday dinner, when my three kids are home from college, I take a little more time. Lasagna, baked ziti, fried chicken, fish or pork chops get whipped up.

Hi Greg, I'm new here too. Saw your kettle corn recipe, going to make it tonight.

Seajaye.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom