Hi Everyone - Pretty New to Discuss Cooking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ThunderEyes8

Assistant Cook
I just wanted to say Hi & introduce myself. I'm looking for recipes that are simple & that make 1-3 servings. I live alone & hate to waste food. Can anyone help me get started? Thanks.

A little about me:
I like to read mysteries. A couple of my favorite authors are:
1. Janet Evanovich - Stephanie Plum Series
2. Sue Grafton - Kinsey Milhone (Alaphbet) Series
3. Patricia Cornwell - Kay Scarpetta Series

I'm a very BIG Harry Potter fan (books & movies). I also like Lord of the Rings (especially Legolas). I collect Teddy Bears (especially Koala Bears), Tweety Bird, & Pikachu. I also enjoy writing poetry.

The 2 sports I'm really into are NASCAR & NFL Football.
NASCAR: Dale Earnhardt Sr. (#3) & Dale Earnhardt Jr. (#8)
NFL Football: Pittsburgh Steelers.

Hi, ThunderEyes. Welcome to DC. You will get lots of help at this friendly site. The first thing that came to my mind is that you can prepare a dish that serves 6 and freeze half for when you're going to be busy. The holidays will be here before we know it and having some "reserves" frozen is a great help.

Browse our different forums to get to know us a little better. We're glad you've found us.

Welcome to DC Thundereyes,
You've found just the place. look around our forum, pick out something you might enjoy cooking and ask questions and you will have replies from some of the nicest people you could wish to meet.

kadesma:)

Hello to Thundereyes from sunny Marion Ohio. You have come to a good place - how about sharing a family favorite recipe for sarters. Doesn't need to be fancy unless you choose differently. Welcome! D

Back
Top Bottom