Hi Folks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my! Now that does sound good!

Did you know if you eat enough hot peppers in one sitting, it will cure most diseases--including The Willies and the Creepin' Crud?

Oh the things you can do with peppers!

I usually don't have the other problems people usually do but once in a while I'll pay dearly for my indulgences.

Oh the things you can do with peppers!

I usually don't have the other problems people usually do but once in a while I'll pay dearly for my indulgences.

I recently quit smoking and can't believe how hot some of the peppers are I've been eating. I'm back down to baby peppers!:LOL:

I've heard that before. On the other hand, I have a friend who is on oxygen and freaks out over anything hotter than ketchup. He says he used to love spicy foods but now, he freaks out and throws a tantrum complete with hollaring and stomping around the house bellowing at the top of his lungs.

Welcome! For an easy, really easy-peasy start to a grain salad, buy some Near East brand taboule, and experiment with it. Make it just according to instructions for your inauguration. But add a can of chick peas, lots of extra herbs, and other ingredients. Parsley is the preferred herb, I've been told, but mint is wonderful. Wonderful summer stuff. No heating of the kitchen, and a cool addition to a barbecue, and the leftovers (chop whatever meat you put on the grill and toss with the taboule). Go for it!

You people are so entertaining!!:ROFLMAO::LOL: Welcome tedtheewen! I am so excited to hear all of your stories. You seem to be quite the author of good stories as well as one-liners.

Thanks Chopper!

You know, one of these days I might cook something and post it. Who knows?

Right now, I'm debating if I want to get rid of my El Cheapo Brinkman smoker of ir I want to fix this one.

Back
Top Bottom