Hi from Australia!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

catz

Assistant Cook
Hi there,

I came across this forum when i was searching Google for a recipe.... what a lovely forum! I hope to be able to learn new things here... i am a stay at home mom with 2 boys and always looking for something new and interesting to make.

Looking forward to spending lotsa time here!

Anyone else from Aus?? Gimme a shout!

Cheers
catz

Welcome to DC Catz!! Lots of Ozzies here and predominantly from the East Coast. Haven't seen many from the rest of the country. You will find lots of things to keep you busy here, games, chats, jokes, comraderie... as well as the obvious cooking topics! The more you put into DC, the more you'll get out of it as it is a very large community affair here.

Enjoy!!

Hi Catz!!

I'm from Melbourne too! And I'm a stay at home mum also!! Where do you live? I'm in South Yarra.

I'm quite new here too, but the people here seem absolutely lovely, the nicest forum I've come across so far I reckon.

Anyway, see you round!

Libby

Welcome to DC, catz!! You're going to find many new interesting things to make here. Stick around and enjoy!!

Greetings to the great Aussies!

Hi Catz!!

I'm from Melbourne too! And I'm a stay at home mum also!! Where do you live? I'm in South Yarra.
I'm quite new here too, but the people here seem absolutely lovely, the nicest forum I've come across so far I reckon.
Anyway, see you round!
Libby

First, welcome to catz! Great to have you! For Libby - you used the time honored USA Southern "I reckon". Wonderful to hear that from your side of the world!
Best to catz and Libby

Thanks to all for the great welcome!!!

LOL I shouldnt have added another forum to my list - i am already spending waaaaaaaaaaay too much time in front of my pc!! But i figured i would fit it in somewhere.

@Libby - i am in Cranbourne. South Yarra is beautiful. We used to live in Brighton for a while after we moved to Oz (from South Africa originally), and travelled into the city with the train quite often. When kiddo and i were bored, we used to stop and get off at each station and "explore".

Yaaaaaaaaaaawn.... i should be in bed.... no one should be allowed to be awake at 6.18 am in school holidays!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom